Monday, June 23, 2008

Who would have thought...

... I think I like this. So far there really isn't much to say but I am having fun being creative. It's like making hair bows...I'm not crafty...but I made Piper 6 bows in one night! And now she wants to wear one every day. The things you do for your children.

Oh, on another note, JB took Will to the doctor this morning to have his ears checked and it seemed that Will wasn't too keen on that trip...especially with Dad. Of course he doesn't like to be held down or his ears messed with so he screamed the whole time. I don't mean for a minute or two but more like 10 minutes. Oh yeah, he was "that kid." Needless to say, JB said he didn't think it would be a good idea for him to take Will to the doctor...that he needed his mama. Ears are all clear and we are beginning our training of little Will to not get what he wants when he cries. So be prepared! He looks so pitiful, doesn't he?


1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

I hate to say it.... but I TOLD YOU SO! Blogging is F-U-N!!!