Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bath Time Fun

I thought I would share the craziness of bath time. I will be honest that I am not the fun bath giver at our house...for me it's one more piece of the bedtime routine and a task that should be completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. (That doesn't sound like me, does it?) Since this is the case, I usually don't give baths. JB is the best bath giver ever. It is FUN, FUN, FUN at bath time with him. He lets the kids get him soaking wet and he plays fun games and even when he just sits and watches it's great because it is a super fun, long bath....which both kids love. Last night was especially fun because I bought the kids bath foam. I don't know who liked it more...the kids or JB? You tell me...

Anyway, JB is such a wonderfully fun dad to enjoy in the play during bath and I am ever grateful. One reason that I love him so much!

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

What fun! There are some pretty awesome pictures in there. And very nice job on your first montage.