I could come up with a thousand excuses why I haven't been posting but the list would go on forever. I think we have been so busy that there hasn't been much excitement. Halloween was just so so...Piper was ready to pack up and go home after about five houses. She was Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia and Will was a last minute dragon (that was 2 sizes too big). It snuck up on me and Will's costume wasn't all that great. He was totally cute but he was not about wearing the head part for long. Oh and by the way, I didn't get any good pictures. Here are a few.
Enough already...I've had Enough!!

2 comments:
Really, Erin, you should do a better job about keeping up with your blog.
Just kidding :) Your kids look so cute!
It's snowing here today, so when I finally do update the blog (maybe this weekend?) there might be some snow pics up!!
Thanks! I think so too....
....that sure is calling the kettle black! :)
It is cold here for a change...the high today was 55.
Post a Comment