Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag!!!

Yep...you know who you are...don't think there is any hiding! Come on it will be fun...even I did it.

Tracy - I know I can always count on you.
Amanda - Just because you now have three kids, doesn't me you don't have to blog. Not an excuse...Kierstyn does it!
Leslie - Here is my chance to MAKE you blog about something! If I can't get you going by desperately wanting to know how much FUN you are having in Switzerland, I hope your love for Freddie will! ha ha
Jamison - Because Piper always wants to know what's going on in your world! She loves it when I am checking blogs because she gets to see you guys' pictures. Miss you girl!

Have Fun...and no pressure! ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for calling me out!! I was gonna post a really good one, but now I gotta do this for you.....So demanding :)

Kierstyn said...

Lol! "Kierstyn does it." Haha!! Kierstyn is a big loser with too much time on her hands....

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! That is so sweet!! I miss you guys, too, and tell Piper I love her!
=)

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay. I was going to do it any day now :)